Thank you for being interested in the Practical Nursing Program at AMI, College of Nursing. The following instructions provide information that will help you complete your application and ensure that it is processed promptly.
Class Start Date: 08/29/2022
Deadline to Register: 08/23/2022
Program Length: 12-Months
Class Schedule: 8:00 am – 3:45pm **Subject to Change**
Total Tuition & Fees: $14,348 (This is total Tuition and Fees paid to School excluding books)
Total Projected Cost: $15,468 (This is the total estimated cost for the entire program includes all fees)
- The Applicant must be a High School Graduate: Provide proof documentation of graduation from high school in the form of a valid high school diploma, transcript, or other acceptable documentation issued by an authorized state education agency (e.g., General Education Development (GED) in Ohio.) International transcripts/documents must be evaluated by a third-party evaluator for equivalency.
- The applicant must pass the HESI Entrance exam with a composite score of 70% in the English Language, or we will accept ATI TEAS Entrance Exam with a score of 48% and above. Entry Exams must be within 2 years from the date taken the test.
- Completed background checks—Both BCI and FBI (Using Code: 4723.09)
- CPR CERTIFICATION: Applicants must have a Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Health Care Provider — Basic Life Support (BLS) completion certificate prior to beginning the program.
- PHYSICAL EXAMINATION: Applicant must have a current physical examination record by a licensed health care provider prior to admission to the program (no older than 1 Year). Please contact us to receive the required application forms (Click Here to Download Form)
- 1-STEP TUBERCULOSIS(TB) TESTING: Applicants must have a screening for TB test prior to the start of the Clinical Site Visit. Testing must be done within one year before beginning the program and again before beginning clinical rotations (Click Here to Download Form)