School Sponsored Opportunity Grant
Number of Grants Available: 5
Award Amount: $1,000
- The recipient must be an enrolled, student.
- Undergraduates must have earned a satisfactory grade point average at the end of the first semester (GPA OF 3.0 OR HIGHER REQUIRED) No application will be considered until the student has PAID OFF ALL OF THEIR FIRST SEMESTER’S TUITION IN FULL.
- Must be an Ohio resident (COPY OF DRIVER LICENSE, LEASE OR CURRENT JOB HELD NEEDED)
- A demonstration of financial need, verified by the school representative/authorized person at the applicant’s nursing school; based on poverty income level.
- A strong desire and the ability to complete a training and/or academic program.
- Submit a completed application for a grant on Academia’s Website
- Applicants must submit a 2-page essay about why applicants should be awarded the grant and why they want to become a nurse?
- The recipient will be notified via email 6-week from the time the application is submitted.
The Grant is funded by the school to help the community as part of giving back and educating the community.
How Grant will be awarded?
Grant will be used as a tuition credit. If the student withdraws prior to program completion, then the grant will be withdrawn as well.
Deadline of Grant: After enrollment in the PN program
To apply grant: