Academia Medical Institute provides the tools and resources you’ll need to obtain financial aid for our nursing programs. Our financial aid department is available to discuss your options so that you can get the most out of your nursing school education without breaking the bank. Financial Aid resources are available to our students.
AMI is approved to offer financial aid for both the PN Programs for those who qualify. Our Financial Aid Planners can help you understand and apply for Federal and State grants and loans.
Financial Aid Videos
Complete the FAFSA via Mobile App – A How to Guide
Affordable Tuition Rates
At AMI, we provide an affordable learning experience where students can see a return on their investment. Visit Tuition & Fees to view the cost of attendance for your desired campus & program.
Financing Your Nursing Education
The first step in applying for Federal financial aid is to complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This can be done online at home. AMI’s Federal School Code is 04303000. If you need assistance accessing or completing the application, please contact a Financial Aid Planner at (614) 279-4900.
Once your application is submitted, you’ll receive information on your eligibility and financial assistance options from the US government. Bring this information into your Admissions Office to discuss it with a Financial Aid Planner. We will assist you in deciding which of the Federal loans and grants you are eligible for, and which ones are right for you.
In accordance with Title 38 US Code 3679 subsection (e), the college adopts the following additional provisions for any students using U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Post 9/11 G.I. Bill® (Ch. 33) or Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment (Ch. 31) benefits, while payment to the institution is pending from the VA. The college will not:
- Prevent the student’s enrollment;
- Assess a late penalty fee to the student;
- Require the student to secure alternative or additional funding due
to the student’s inability to meet his or her financial obligations to Academia Medical Institute due to the delayed disbursement of funding from the VA under Chapter 31 or 33; or
- Deny the student access to any resources (access to classes, libraries,
- or other institutional facilities) available to other students who have
- satisfied their tuition and fee bills to the institution.
To qualify for the foregoing provision, such students may be required to:
- Produce the VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE) by the first day of class;
- Provide a written request to be certified; and/or
- Provide additional information needed to properly certify the enrollment as described in other institutional policies.
The foregoing provisions will cease on the earlier of the following dates:
- The date on which payment from the VA is made to Academia Medical Institute or
- 90 days after the date Academia Medical Institute certified tuition and fees following the receipt of the COE.