Academia Medical Institute’s values are manifest through:
● FAITH – Grounded in various religious faith while valuing the religious freedom of others, we believe that God has a plan and purpose for each person to fulfill; and that a quality education provides the opportunity for each to reach their full potential
● RESPECT: We are dedicated to fostering a safe educational environment where respect for each unique individual is demonstrated, where dignity is valued, and diversity is celebrated.
● PERSEVERANCE: Firmly rooted in the belief that perseverance produces character, we are committed to supporting
students through any struggles they may face while working to achieve their educational goals.
● INTEGRITY: Guided by strong moral principles, we believe that everyone has a responsibility to know and do the right thing. We are committed to the equitable treatment of all individuals by consistently applying the same established policies and procedures.
● HONESTY: We believe that maintaining honesty on campus, in clinical, and within the nursing profession is a responsibility
shared by all members of the Academia community, including students, faculty, and staff.
● DEDICATION: We uphold the value of dedicating ourselves wholeheartedly and doing whatever it takes to complete a task or purpose.
● COMPASSION: We embrace compassion by demonstrating genuine